GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

Andrew's GM Application

andypats1

Andrew's GM Application Empty Andrew's GM Application

Post  andypats1 Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Name:Andy

IGN: Andrew

Timezone:EST

Email: andypats1@hotmail.com

Do you have any experience as a GM: Yes, I have been a GM in several v55 and v62 private servers including a v62 private server I have created myself, unfortunately these servers were not great and most of them have closed.

What can you do to benefit the server: I can play a lot since my school is out for summer break and I can play over 10 hours each day on week days. I can help with coding as well because I have created a private server. I can help with any questions and if I am unsure of an answer, I have the internet =D. I am very good with creating events such as jump quests, hide and seek and question answering.

How will you treat Hackers and Abusers: To hackers and abusers I will show no respect and according I will warn, jail, temp ban or perm ban. If the hacker continues to hack after warned, jailed, or temp ban I will immediately temp ban them.

If made GM, will you abuse any powers given to you:If I am made a GM, I will definitely not abuse any powers to create rare items, mass level, or ban any players without reason.

I will be very happy to be made a GM please consider me for a GM =D

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 pm