GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

2 posters

Gm Application by OoFlawLessOo

bestbromeng

Gm Application by OoFlawLessOo Empty Gm Application by OoFlawLessOo

Post  bestbromeng Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Dylan Wong

How good is your english, 1-10: 9

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner?: my friend and i was a GM on FireMs for 1 week because it was down when i play after 1 week.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Me and my friend is the best 2timer gm(means he and i play together as a gm before and different time log in). I am a very helpful gm which help any1 and my friend likes to hold events, he is also helpful but very less online(i online most of the time).

How about your personality?: I'm a nice boy, who likes to know about how people solve their problems. While my friend is a weird person(he's sometimes funny while other times werid) but we both are the best partner gms.

How will having you as a GM help us?: I make sure that no1 dares to hack in GeforceMs and help anyone whos needs help~ =D

Extra information: Me and my friends play 1 account but he is a good gm(means he know most of the gm codes)while i is a adverage gm standards. Our lauguage is english and chinese.
    Best Partner Gms!
    DutchBlood

Gm Application by OoFlawLessOo Empty Re: Gm Application by OoFlawLessOo

Post  DutchBlood Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Well you seem to be a helpful person but I think the 9 on your english is a bit too much. I can see 7 mistakes in your whole post. So the 9 is out of place.
    1 Week of GM experience. Is something but I don't think you know this server good enough.
    That's my point of view.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am