GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

2 posters

My GM Application

chickenmeat

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  chickenmeat Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 am

Name: Cindy Nguyen

How good is your english, 1-10: 10

Are you fluent with GM codes?: No

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I haven't been GM yet but i have played hundreds of other servers.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I haven't had a chance to become one yet and I think this is a good opportunity to start.

How about your personality?[Please be brief]: I'm VERY helpful to people. Even though I was never a GM I've helped many other players with downloading the client, running it, etc. I love events and I'm an extremely fast learner.

How will having you as a GM help us?: I'm a very experienced player and I will help players with downloading the client, helping problems in-game, and I have LOTS of other friends who play private servers that I will tell to join.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?(If none, please type "N/A"): I'm on all the time.
    Change
    Change

My GM Application Empty Re: My GM Application

Post  Change Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 pm

I liked yours overall. Looks like I have some competition. Smile lots of luck from. sunny

-Steve

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:13 am