GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

GM Application Guidelines

Luna
    Luna
    Administrator
    Administrator

GM Application Guidelines Empty GM Application Guidelines

Post  Luna Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

All GM applications must be in this format or they will not be looked at.

Please elaborate and use detailed sentences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Chung Lee

How good is your english, 1-10:

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I was a GM on blahblah-thisisspamMS for 8 weeks.

Why do you want to be a GM?:
    I'm a hardworking, dedicated person, who will help in any way shape or form to get players educated about the server.

How about your personality?[Please be brief]: I'm a nice guy, I tend to be sarcastic at times, but other than that I like to interact with players to get a view on their side of the situation.

How will having you as a GM help us?:
    I type fast and can think up things on the spot, so if someone asks a question, I can answer it right away.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?(If none, please type "N/A"): I'm fluent in Dutch, English, Chinese, and Spanish. My cat's name is max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do copy-paste that format, and replace that info with your own. Otherwise it will not be considered.

Please do not think that because we do not accept you, that it means you're a bad candidate. We either have enough GMs (like now), or someone is better qualified for the job.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am