GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

Change's Gm Application

Change
    Change

Change's Gm Application Empty Change's Gm Application

Post  Change Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Name:Steve

What Times am I on:11:00 - 3:00 sometimes longer (pacific time)

School:It starts in 1 month.

How good is your english, 1-10: 7.5 (I sometimes tend to spell incorrectly)

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes! if you your refering to !job 510, !meso ***, !level ***, Ect.

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: Yes I helped out Chris in LoveStory Ms as a Gm for 2 months and I was helping Sam in FameStory ms as a part-time admin for 1 month.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I enjoy helping people and I would like to increase this servers population for more people to help and for the own servers "needs".

How about your personality?I'm a Responsible teen that Knows when is enough. I am not a pencil pusher or a control freak but, I am teen that can handle the responsibilities of an adult.

How will having you as a GM help us?:I will advertise and help this server in becoming a rich and clean server.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: I was a peermediator (leadership) in my high school and I'm fluent in korean and english.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:13 am