GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

3 posters

Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See

bestbromeng

Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See Empty Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See

Post  bestbromeng Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:45 pm

My gm application says the english standard is 9 meaning> My english standard is 6 but my friend's english standard is 9(so i just put 9) And I am sorry we didn't take snap shots of me and my friend being gms(Sorry)
    GmShadowZ
    GmShadowZ
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See Empty Re: Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See

Post  GmShadowZ Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:36 pm

uhm ??? ... GM app ?
    i think its a bit to small for a GM app
    Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See Empty Re: Extra Information by OoFlawLessOo>>Those Who Mistaken The English Standard Answer~ Please See

Post  Lonewolf Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 pm

He was just editing part of his app. --> http://geforcems.roflforum.net/gamemaster-applications-f11/gm-application-by-ooflawlessoo-t43.htm

bestbromeng, in the future you can use the Edit button instead of posting a new topic with your changes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 am