GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

+5
[AdminRelaX]
Kaabii
Luna
Deadlee6
Ashinox
9 posters

You Know youre a Nerd when...

GmShadowZ
    GmShadowZ
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

You Know youre a Nerd when... - Page 2 Empty lolololololololol

Post  GmShadowZ Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:04 pm

haha i Love it !!
    Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

You Know youre a Nerd when... - Page 2 Empty Re: You Know youre a Nerd when...

Post  Lonewolf Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 am

You know you're a nerd when you encrypt your social security pin number.
    Luna
    Luna
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Luna Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 am

Your idea of payback involves online threats using words barely known in the english language.

People think you're trying too hard to be like Edward Cullen, because your skin illuminates in sunlight due to minimal exposure.

Every program on your computer has its own unique hotkey set, and you know them all by heart.
    The Fart Master
    The Fart Master

Post  The Fart Master Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am

... You are sugar coated sugar crystals with artificial flavoring courtesy of Willy Wanka. You Know youre a Nerd when... - Page 2 2h4ewle
    Change
    Change

You Know youre a Nerd when... - Page 2 Empty lol

Post  Change Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:51 pm

when you can remember your 10 favourite URLs but not your own zip code

Your family e-mails you because that's the only way to get in touch with you

when your first thought isn't small and furry when you hear the word "mouse"

when you are asked "do you have a boyfriend?" and you have to answer: "Well, yes, I have a couple..one lives in Calgary, the other, Minnesota, the other New Zealand."

when your fingers are stronger than your arms and your only tan originates from watching a monitor glow.

when you hear a joke and start show your amusement by saying *rotflol*

when the TV stopped working a month ago and you didn't notice.

when you don't understand why the local 7-11 does not accept Cybercash.

when all of your closest friends live out of state...or country, and you still talk to them every day.

when you didn't know what your boy/girlfriend looked like until he/she sent you a pic.

when you after 1 month find out your girlfriend is actually a big hairy guy with a tatoo on his chest.

when you leave a hotel early in the morning, and you walk up to the receptionist and say: "good morning, I would like to logout".

when you teach your kids to type before they can talk

When your parent asks you what the weather outside is like, you fly to your computer, punch in weather today, your zip code, and finally answer: It's raining...

When your download your personality into your computer and it takes up one bit.

When your computer crashes and you are paralyzed from the neck down

lol!
    Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

Post  Lonewolf Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 pm

How is it being a nerd if you talk to your closest friends every day? My best friend moved to Texas half a year ago and I talk to him every day, so that makes me a nerd? Shocked If so, I'd rather be a nerd than a dick
    Change
    Change

You Know youre a Nerd when... - Page 2 Empty ...

Post  Change Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 am

it means your best friends are only on the net. (so you've only had friends on the internet)
    Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

Post  Lonewolf Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Ah I see

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 pm