GeForceMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the GeForceMS Forums! Enjoy your stay here! ~ Kaabii

A new source has been implemented, and we're just trying it out!

2 posters

KionG's GM App :)

kiong

KionG's GM App :) Empty KionG's GM App :)

Post  kiong Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 am

Name: Yu Han Xian

How good is your english, 1-10: 7

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I had been GM on BluehzMS,SuckyMS and XiaoHotMS for 1 year.

Below is my GM experience:
    http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/11/35/42505311/2_587831874l.jpg (BlueHzMS)
    http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/11/35/42505311/2_521146286l.jpg (XiaoHotMS)

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a gm because i like helping people, i want to feel a bit more important at times. I'm on the server nearly everyday at 7pm till 12am, Just thinking of being a gm, would be awesome also if i see hackers i can just ban them, not wait for a gm to get online. Make GeForceMS more enjoyable for everybody without hackers. I want to make others have as much fun as i have in the past.

How about your personality?[Please be brief]: Im a funny guy...i would like to meet new friends and having fun with friend...

How will having you as a GM help us?:
    I want to helping people, i want to feel a bit more important at times.I will not pick favourites, I will be fair to everyone. If I have to I will ban friends. I am serious about the gm jobs and what a gm has to do. I want to help people and make GeForceMS more enjoyable by helping people. I will also get lots of other people to join GeForceMS. I'm good with people, will help anyone in need.I would be awesome also if i see hackers i can just ban them, not wait for a gm to get online. I would use the !cheaters command and go to their location while being invis. At their, I would see for sure if they are hacking or not. And sometimes, I might just run into them.I would first take a SS of them hacking, and make sure they are hacking 100% before taking further actions. I might give them a warning and let them loose. If they continue to hack, I will see to it that this has to end. To see into this, I would as a higher rank GM to take further actions about this case. My last resort would be to ban them.If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA,I would take them to a map where we can be alone and see why they are arguing. Next up, I would try to settle their arguments and see if we can go to an agreement. Later on, if they continue to argue, I would jail them for a certain amount of time. If this continues, I would have to ban the player that is ignoring my warnings/punishments.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?(If none, please type "N/A"): I'm fluent in Chinese,Hokkien,and English.If u wanna know more about me...This is My Msn: hanxian123@hotmail.com Smile

Thank you for your time reading my GM application. I know it isn't the best but I tried my hardest. If there is any more infomation you need or if there is any faults in this application, tell me and I will fix it xD
    Kaabii
    Kaabii
    Administrator
    Administrator

KionG's GM App :) Empty Re: KionG's GM App :)

Post  Kaabii Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Well, I'm happy you have proofs. Not a bad app.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:05 am